Name: Marci
Nickname: none
Favorite Scripture: 3 Nephi 12:13 - 16
Favorite Church leader: Gordon B. Hinckley – I loved how personable he was. I always looked forward to conference and how his stories and quotes were meant for me. Also looking to the prophet for announcements of new temples that were being built around the world.
What I enjoy/hobbies: I enjoy scrapbooking and making homemade cards, traveling, singing, and listening to music
Where I grew up: I grew up in Taylorsville, Utah
Favorite thing to do: trying new things and traveling
What is an accomplishment for me: the most recent accomplishment has been acrylic painting. Also going on a mission to Lubbock, Texas. Receiving my Young Women award. Remodeling our house and the yard is almost finished
1-2 things people don't know about me: After I was born in the hospital, I was used as the demo wash baby because I didn’t scream. So I was really clean while I was at the hospital. I played the harp as one of my musical instruments when I was growing up. I had two live swimming frogs on each one of my tables for the centerpieces for my wedding reception.

Comments
Post a Comment