Skip to main content

Spotlight: Lisa Roush

 


Name: Lisa

Nickname: none

Favorite Scripture: everything … most are Enoch and Alma

Favorite Church leader: Kimball and Nelson (cool heart doctor)

What I enjoy/hobbies: 

  • snow ski
  • Ride chairlift in both winter and summer (I LOVE ride chairlift)
  • camp
  • hike
  • ride bike
  • swimming (there is a public swimming pool only one block to my house, I often go there).
  • look up internet to find any idea that I make
  • Trip to the cabin in Brighton
  • Halloween spooky in my backyard (my favorite!)

Where I grew up: Utah

Favorite thing to do: 

  • Love research about everything (computer, internet, google really help a lot, without them, I would be stuck lol and go to library and find a book.
  • Love to learn gospel from scripture and stories. 
  • Love vegetable garden (keep me busy)
  • Love to trip to DI (buy and sell)

What is an accomplishment for me: 

  • BA degree in family development
  • Certification in pharmacy technician/national exam passed
  • Boy Scout Woodbridge 
  • Leadership Training in USU in Logan
  • First Aid Teacher Training workshop

1-2 things people don't know about me:

  • I know how to make/presentation PowerPoint
  • Woodcarving


Comments