Name: Donna
Nickname: My extended family (cousins, aunts, uncles, etc.) calls me Donna Ann
Favorite Scripture: Favorite scripture changes from struggle to struggle, but right now, it is Proverbs 3:5 “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thy own understanding.”
Favorite Church leader: My favorite conference speakers are Elder Oaks and Elder Holland
What I enjoy/hobbies: reading, planning and playing games with my friends and family, camping and hiking with my family, and listening to country and western music; doing crafts with my grandchildren, having sleepovers at my house with them and playing our music instruments together. I love heart to heart talks and going to lunch with my adult children. I love our Best Ever Book club.
What is an accomplishment for me: Right now I am learning how to do Zoom and figure out the technology for family history work. THIS IS A CHALLENGE.
1-2 things people don't know about me: I would love to learn how to read Portuguese. I have a plan, but haven't started it yet.
I love my Relief Society Sisters and appreciate their support and love.

Comments
Post a Comment