Skip to main content

RS President Message: Live in Thanksgiving Daily

 



A video Sister Palmer wanted to share with you all from the Church website: Thanksgiving Daily


Gratitude Journal Prompts

If you need ideas for what to write in your gratitude journal, here are some suggestions:

  • a person I'm glad to have in my life
  • something I find comfort in
  • my favorite part of the day
  • my favorite memory
  • a hidden blessing in a difficult situation
  • an accomplishment I'm proud of
  • a life lesson I have learned
  • the biggest gift in my life right now
  • a future event I'm excited about
  • my favorite area in my home
  • a memory that makes me smile
  • something beautiful I saw today
  • one good thing that happened today
  • something I love about a family member
  • something positive about my body
  • a challenge I'm grateful for
  • a compliment that made me feel good
  • my favorite part about nature
  • something that made me laugh today
  • a book I loved reading
  • a freedom I'm grateful for

Comments